• Questo topic ha 59 risposte, 11 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 01/06/2015,3:54 pm da Anonimo.
Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 46 a 60 (di 60 totali)
  • Autore
    Anonimo
      • Master
      • ★★★★★

Cristian, la Vespa stupenda è una creazione di mio amico portoghese Jorge Chambel (Jocha). Un grande appassionato già organizzati 24 Ore Vespa nel suo villaggio, Abrantes.

Jocha

Alcune immagini della sua costruzione:

Anonimo
        • Master
        • ★★★★★

Questa è la Vespa vincente: Team ESC nº 93.

È difficile sapere quale motore era perché avevano tre o quattro motori con lo stesso setting… con marmitta Franz e Big Bertha.

Non posso assicurare, perché anche se li aveva di fronte nell box non ho visto, ma miei amici portoghesi (Gommon) mi ha detto che hanno visto questa squadra Team ESC hanno cambiato il motore in gara in pochi minuti, e non lo ha comunicato ai commissari, “salvando” la pena di 50 giri e vincendo…

Sì sono sicuro, perché parlato con Robert Leibfahrth, che il Team Germany ha preso un cilindro Quattrini 200 e non ha vinto la gara da un problema pacco lamellare nelle ore finali quando erano in prima posizione.

Anonimo
          • Master
          • ★★★★★

Ahhaa veramente???? Ottimo bhe poco importa per noi. Siamo pienamente soddisfatti così al di là della classifica.
          Per noi vale molto far bene in piena regola è l’obbiettivo è stato raggiunto, ora cercheremo di correggere il tiro sugli errori fatti :et3px-thumbup:

Anonimo
            • Junior
            • ★★

Team 93 the first engine was an m200 quattrini. Than change to parmakit d60.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Anonimo
              • Junior
              • ★★

@crimax.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Anonimo

Hi there!
                I stumbled upon this discussion in search of more pictures of the Zuera 24h race.
                First of all, sorry if I write in English, but unfortunately my knowledge of the italian language isn’t good enough to write in a way everybody can understand. I can understand most of what you are writing in italian though.
                My name is Johannes and I am a member/pilot of the winning team Scuderia ESC #93. If I get the meaning right of some of your posts I think I have to set some things straight, because I think you have mixed up some informations here.

We did not change the engine in the race! We started with our M200 and we finished with the same M200. We only had one spare engine that we didn’t use at all. We were in the box for engine heat problems (after 1h), clutch problems (after ~6-7 hours) and 3 times for changing the rear wheel (one exploded on the track).

I think you noticed the engine change of our competitors (and friends) from Team Germany. They changed the engine after qualification but before the race. Or, perhaps even more likely, our box neighbors (and also friends) from Team Nintendo. They actually did change the engine in the race, maybe you thought they were us.

Also the guy complaining about your exhaust pipe with the missing silencer was not from our team, but from Team Nintendo. I did not like that too, but I (respectively our whole team) had bigger issues to deal with than complaining about the noise on a race track… :et3px-wink:

The problem with the reed valve that Robert talked about showed up in the last 2-3 hours. The engine was almost undriveable below ~5000 rpm, but we decided to stay out as long as possible, because we were in the lead and could not estimate the time needed for the repair. The cylinder kit you maybe saw was our spare kit. Luckily the reeds worked somehow until the end of the race… :et3px-yahoo:

Cheers :et3px-drinks:

Anonimo
                  • Master
                  • ★★★★★

Hi Hannes, I’m Stefano the guy you met in Mirecourt at the technical control :et3px-wink:
                  Spoke at lenght with Robert during breakfast about Zuera race and really astonished about the reliability of your M200
                  Hope to have the chance to meet you again and exchange some words, in Italian of course :et3px-biggrin:

Anonimo
                    • Master
                    • ★★★★★

Non avvenne nulla, Johannes, e grazie per il chiarimento. Prendere un paio di birre con gli amici e celebra il trionfo. :et3px-winner3:

La realtà è che vi sono stati la squadra più veloce e costante. Anche a me, 50 giri per cambiare un motore sembra una punizione eccessiva.

Cosa mi trovo sorprendente è come funziona il sistema d’informazione tedesco… Ora capisco perchè si sa quando sarà la signora Merkel in bagno. :et3px-biggrin:

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Did not happen anything, Johannes, and thanks for the clarification. Take a few beers with friends and celebrate the triumph. :et3px-winner3:

The reality is that you were the fastest and most consistent team. Me too, 50 laps to change an engine seems excessive punishment.

What I find surprising is how good works the German information system… Now, I understand why you know when Ms. Merkel is in the bathroom. :et3px-biggrin:

Anonimo
                      • Master
                      • ★★★★★

Figa non ho capito ma mazza….. Qualche buon angelo mi aiuta a far luce nelle tenebre :et3px-biggrin:

Anonimo

information is everything… :et3px-read: :et3px-thumbup:

I too think that 50 laps penalty for an engine change is too much. When you add the time in box (30-45 minutes) you have an additional disadvantage of 21-32 laps (1:25 average laptime), in total 71-82 laps. In time that is 100-116 minutes lost. That is not far from 10% of the race. :et3px-hmm:

Ciao Stefano, nice to meet you also online. Maybe next time I’ll be able to talk italian a little bit better… :et3px-drinks:

Grazie per i complimenti!!

Marco
                        ADMIN
                          • Master
                          • ★★★★★

Thank you for your post, you’re welcome also in english ;)

Marco
                          ADMIN
                            • Master
                            • ★★★★★

@marzo
                            Niente di che, non hanno cambiato motore in gara ;) tutto chiaro probabilmente uno scambio si team, il motore è stato cambiato dai loro vicini ( e amici ) ai box.

Ciaooo

Anonimo
                              • Master
                              • ★★★★★

¡ Rock and Roll !.

[youtube]T3lSNanvqCY[/youtube]

[youtube]e7kr8nxZq2I[/youtube]

[youtube]vntIPf9SJKg[/youtube]

[youtube]h3cQTpBOZ5s[/youtube]

Anonimo
                                • Master
                                • ★★★★★

Bella foto del mio buon amico Moises Carrera.

Anonimo
                                  • Junior
                                  • ★★

:et3px-doubleup: :et3px-clapping:

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 46 a 60 (di 60 totali)
                                • Il forum ‘Speed’ è chiuso a nuovi topic e risposte.